Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dress You Up in My Love


I recently had THE BEST 80's themed birthday party EVER! Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves-everyone came dressed in his or her best 80's fashion and the latter part of the party turned into- impromptu karaoke fun!

I really have to thank my friends Sam, Mike and Ryan (yes, that’s Ryan of Cultural Wasteline) They came up from NYC and shopped, decorated and…well… Basically helped me transform my place into the 80's party! It was the best gift they could have given me. : )

The other person I want to personally thank is Nathan (yes, that's Nathan, a.k.a Hobo Willson ) He came to my party in costume! He went all out heavy metal and even wore... are you ready for it... EYELINER! Best of all, he gave me a painting that I have wanted for a long time.

So here publicly- before the 5 people who read my blog - I want to thank them all!

love you guys!!!

: )

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

no comment.

1:41 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, yes comment. You must be busy if you're not updating your blog. Because I've never seen you at a loss to say something, especially with that big mouth of yours. That big, beautiful mouth of yours. LOL! See you in a couple days. Bay-bay!

1:45 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>