Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bigger is Better

((( oh yes )))

BIGGER is truly BETTER

SCALE is really EVERYTHING

Sorry to be a fountain of truisms but I'm working on one of the biggest/most complex piece's I've ever made and it is so exciting! I've been working small in my studio for sometime now (under 20"x 20") but for this installation I decided to pull-out-all-the-stops and tackle 8'3"x 9'5".

Each time another part comes out of the printer -I'm totally awe struck by the SCALE of it. So awe struck- in fact - that I had to post something about it - and shout to the masses -

(((((( IT'S ENORMOUS ))))))

Now if I :
• can just get it done by Saturday A.M.
• and somehow not run out of ink & paper or money to buy the forementioned items...

...EVERYTHING will be just GREAT!

and by GREAT - I mean HUGE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jou can do it,jou can do it, jou can do the hyooj project!!!
Keep that excitment and it will happen. as for the printer I know what you mean I always feal Iwill run out of thread.
Have fun, can't wait.
Suz

7:07 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger *ArtStar* said...

hey suzy! -i cant thank you enough for all of your help this past weekend!.. and Thanks for the GREAT cookies!

: ) stay in touch.

8:41 AM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>